Member of Georgian engineering CAD/CAM center, Nikoloz Sharmazanashvili took part in 2 week Test Project held at Forschungszentrum Juelich (FZJ) Germany. During his stay he has been working at Central Department for Technology (ZAT) engineering division, performing projecting works in CATIA. Nikoloz Sharmazanashvili has modified the construction of Superconducting Magnet specified for the COZY experiment. Collaboration between GCCEC and FZJ Julich forsee participation in FAIR project. FAIR is European/International research centre for providing scientists in Europe and world wide with facility for studying matter at the level of atoms, atomic nuclei, protons, hadrons, quarks and gluons. Facility construction period is 8 years starting from 2008 and total cost is 2bln Euros. The German Government has committed to 75% of total cost. The remaining 25% have to be contributed by European/International partners.
Nuclear Engineering Centre > Blog > NEWS > NEWS of 2008 > TEST PROJECT AT FORSHUMCENTRUM, JULICH (FZJ) GERMANY